TOKYO – A sure sign that Asia’s automotive industry is coming of age is the expansion of J.D. Power and Associates customer satisfaction surveys beyond Japan. The old days of "take it or leave it" are vanishing. No longer are motorists in India, China and Southeast Asia as willing to accept uncritically whatever set of wheels makers have to offer. Nowadays, like picky drivers elsewhere in the world, they appreciate styling and comfort and are increasingly interested in handling and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Surveys Show Quality Gaining Focus in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642