SOUTHFIELD, MI – American Suzuki Motor Corp. adds two more pieces to its arsenal in October, when its new Reno hatchback and Forenza wagon hit dealerships in the U.S. Shown to media here, both models are derived from the Forenza sedan platform and produced by GM Daewoo Auto and Technology Co., the South Korean joint venture owned by General Motors Corp., Suzuki Motor Corp., Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. and former Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. creditors. Suzuki Reno 5-door. Suzuki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Adds Reno Hatch, Forenza Wagon to Arsenal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642