Suzuki Australia Pty Ltd. takes the Victoria state government to task because its âFirst Car Listâ of recommended vehicles for young drivers that cost less than A$15,000 ($13,099) only features used cars. Suzuki Australia General Manager Tony Devers says the government is making the assumption first-time buyers only can afford second-hand cars and not new, low-priced vehicles. âParents wanting a safe car for their children can purchase a new Suzuki Alto â with six airbags and electronic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Australia Questions Victoriaâs âSafe Vehiclesâ List" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642