Suzuki Motor Corp.’s product-disparagement lawsuit against Consumers Union, now seven years old, gets the green light for trial, a result of today’s U.S. Supreme Court announcement. The non-profit publisher of Consumer Reports had filed a petition for review of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit decision that upheld Suzuki’s right to a jury trial. The Supreme Court’s decision denying the petition means the trial, which charges Consumers Union rigged its 1988 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki, Consumers Union Suit Heads to Trial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642