SOUTHFIELD, MI – American Suzuki Motor Corp. will post record sales this year and add more than 60 dealerships to its distribution network in the U.S. by 2007, a top company executive tells Ward's. Tom Carney, American Suzuki sales and marketing director, predicts deliveries will total about 85,000 in 2005. That would be an all-time high for the auto maker, besting the previous peak set in 2004 with 73,496 units. Eleven months into 2005, Suzuki sales total 69,732, up 9.1% from like-2004. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Forecasts Record Sales, Adding Dealers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642