DETROIT – Although it may be a small player in the U.S. market, American Suzuki Motor Corp. would like a larger piece of the U.S. automotive pie. It’s hoping to get that with the introduction of the ’02 Aerio small sedan and crossover/utility vehicles, introduced here today at the 2002 North American International Auto Show Suzuki’s aiming the Aerio at “young couples, expanding families and younger adults in general,” says Alan Bethke, automotive business account manager for American ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Hopes Aerio Will Grow U.S. Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642