American Suzuki Motor Corp. says a production version of the midsize Kizashi sedan is bound for the U.S., contrary to recent reports. “We are full speed ahead (and) it’ll be at dealerships by the end of the year,” says spokesman Jeff Holland. The Kizashi has appeared at auto shows in a variety of forms in recent years, including a hatchback at the 2007 Frankfurt auto show and as a sedan at last year’s New York auto show. All Kizashi concepts were fitted with a 300-hp, 3.6L V-6 engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Kizashi Confirmed for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642