American Suzuki Motor Corp. is opening a new parts distribution, sales and service training facility Nov. 22 in Mechanicsburg, PA. The 120,000 sq.-ft. (11,148 sq.-m) facility will be known as the East Parts Distribution Center and employ up to 40 workers. The center will receive parts for Suzuki’s automotive, motorcycle/ATV and marine business. Projected sales for 2003 are $60 million from Japanese, European and Canadian shipments and U.S.-based parts suppliers. Suzuki dealers in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Opening New Distribution, Sales and Service Training Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642