Suzuki Australia Pty. Ltd. blows up the bridge over the troubled waters of the Australian auto industry, suggesting local manufacturing operations are unviable and should be shut down. It makes no sense for the federal government to spend hundreds of millions of dollars propping up the manufacturing operations of GM Holden Ltd., Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd and Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., Suzuki Australia General Manager Tony Devers tells Australian media at a launch program for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Oz Chief Says Industry Should End Local Vehicle Manufacturing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642