Osamu Suzuki, chairman of Suzuki Motor Corp., is confident the minivehicle market in Japan will not take a turn for the worse this year, despite recent predictions of a sales falloff by Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. See related story Suzuki expects minivehicle sales to reach 1.9 million units domestically in 2002, so long as sales forecast from Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Mazda Motor Corp. remain the same as last year. He expects Suzuki’s sales to rise by 5% to 600,000 units on the strength ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Predicts Strong Sales of Minivehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642