VIENNA – Suzuki Motor Corp. and PSA Peugeot Citroen will build car plants in Russia after signing deals with Russia’s Economic Development and Trade Ministry at the international economic forum in St. Petersburg, Russia. While Suzuki has decided to join other foreign car makers with a plant in St. Petersburg, PSA has not yet determined where to build its facility. Suzuki will operate the plant as a 50/50 joint venture with Japanese trading house Itochu Corp. Both Suzuki and Itochu have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki, PSA to Build Plants in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642