VANCOUVER – In Europe, the Suzuki Grand Vitara is a segment leader among compact SUVs, distinguished by its off-road capability. The Japanese auto maker took great pains, in switching to a cross/utility vehicle architecture for the all-new '06 model that replaces both the Grand Vitara and the Vitara SUVs in the Suzuki lineup, to preserve that rugged image. '06 Suzuki Grand Vitara The 5-passenger vehicle may be 11.5 ins. (29.2 cm) longer and 1.2 ins. (3.0 cm) wider, but the overhangs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Pursues Rugged Image With Grand Vitara" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642