NEW DELHI – Suzuki Motor Corp. over the next five years plans to invest more than $1.3 billion in its Indian operations. This will enlarge and enhance the reach of its domestic partner Maruti Udyog Ltd. and strengthen the leadership of Suzuki in the Indian market, management says. Maruti will sell ’05 Suzuki Swift. Following a week of point-counter-point public debate, a new profile of Suzuki-Maruti is emerging. Says S. Nakanishi, Maruti chairman: “(The) fresh investment (is) for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki in Reverse: Fresh Investment Aimed at Raising Maruti Profile" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642