NEW YORK – Suzuki Motor Corp., a niche player in the U.S., says it will grow into the mainstream in the next five years through nine new product introductions – and it wants to do it as independently as possible. "This is a major turning point for Suzuki," says Hirotaka Ono, Suzuki executive general manager and board member. All nine vehicles will be sold exclusively by Suzuki in the North American market. That doesn’t mean Suzuki won’t take a little help from its alliance partners. Its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Revitalization Hinges on Nine New Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642