CHAPEL HILL, NC – The new ’10 Suzuki Kizashi midsize sedan is expected to bring fresh faces into the auto maker’s U.S. showrooms – would-be buyers who care more about flash than frugality. “With this vehicle, we think we can get a more upscale, affluent buyer,” Gene Brown, American Suzuki Motor Corp. vice president-marketing and public relations, says at a media event here. It is critical for Suzuki to attract a new type of buyer due to the collapse of the credit market. The typical ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Says Kizashi Will Attract New Type of Buyer to Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642