GROSSE POINTE, MI – The downturn in the U.S. auto industry has thrown a wrench into Suzuki Motor Corp.’s plans to bring its subcompact Swift model to the U.S. The vehicle had been set to arrive next year, but Gene Brown, American Suzuki Motor Corp. vice president-marketing and public relations, now says “probably not.” Says Brown: “Everybody has sort of had to take stock on what our future launch plans will look like. We’re in the process of evaluating that ourselves. As a result, we’re ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Says Swift Timing Now Uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642