South Korea’s GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. reportedly plans to export its vehicles to Japan next spring, using Suzuki Motor Corp.’s distribution network. "In order to diversify its product lineups and lend support to GM Daewoo, Suzuki will market two GM Daewoo-based models, including the midsize Magnus sedan, under the brand Chevrolet,” says the Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Japan’s leading economic daily. GM Daewoo Magnus sedan will sell as Suzuki Verona in U.S. Suzuki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki to Sell GM Daewoo Cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642