DETROIT – American Suzuki Motor Corp. is working to carve out room for its newest offering, the Aerio, against brutal competition in the tightening small-car/hatchback-crossover market. One of Suzuki’s largest tasks, officials say, is to "completely differentiate" the Aerio from the Esteem it is replacing. Suzuki has targeted first-year sales of 20,000 units for the Aerio – small volumes compared to the segment’s heavy hitters, but a significant increase over the Esteem, whose sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Squeezes Aerio into Burgeoning Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642