American Suzuki Motor Corp. announces a specially designed U.S. version of the all-new SX4 small cross/utility vehicle is slated to hit dealer showrooms in 2006. “Suzuki is known for its success with small vehicles in Asia and Europe,” says Koichi Suzuki, president-ASMC Automotive Operations. “The all-new 2007 Suzuki SX4 is designed to provide consumers in the United States a fun-to-drive vehicle that is also practical and economical.” The SX4 features a rigid 5-door design, an available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki SX4 Due in U.S. Next Summer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642