Suzuki Motor Corp. confirms it will take a 14.9% stake in GM Daewoo Auto and Technology, the new auto maker created by General Motors Corp. – which holds a 20% stake in Suzuki – from the assets of the failed Daewoo Motor Co. Ltd. Suzuki reportedly will pay $89 million for the stake. Suzuki says it made a decision on the Daewoo stake quickly due to the potential for expansion in the Asia/Pacific region. Suzuki says parts sharing and vehicle co-development with GM and the new Daewoo is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Takes 14.9% Stake in New Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642