CANBERRA â€“ The Australian International Motor Show in Sydney next month is promising cutting-edge ideas from some of the world's most imaginative designers. Mazda Ibuki What organizers call "wildly different" concept cars will be the center of attention when they are unveiled at the show opening Oct. 7. The Ibuki Future Concept Roadster hints at Mazda Motor Corp.â€™s eagerly awaited replacement for the best-selling convertible sports car of all time, the (Miata) MX-5. Named from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sydney Auto Show Promises â€˜Wildly Differentâ€™ Concept Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642