Ford Motor Co.’s manufacturing chief says he is looking to the future as he prepares for his imminent departure from the auto maker, leaving behind 22 years he’ll remember fondly. “Some say (my leaving) is sad; some say it’s an opportunity,” David Szczupak, group vice president, manufacturing-The Americas, tells Ward’s in an interview. “I’m in the opportunity camp,” he says. “I’ve had a great time at Ford and am looking forward to the next chapter in my career.” In the wake of a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Szczupak Seeks New Start After Leaving Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642