Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc.βs new β05 Tacoma pickup truck will start at $13,415 for a Regular Cab model with 2-wheel-drive, a 4-cyl. engine and manual transmission. The Regular Cab tops out at $17,360 with 4-wheel-drive, 4-cyl. engine and manual transmission. The Tacoma Access Cab begins at $16,855 for a 2WD model with manual transmission and reaches $23,125 for a 4WD model with a V-6 engine and automatic. Tacoma Double Cab starts at $21,675 for the Pre-Runner V-6 model with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tacoma Begins at $13,415 for β05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642