Toyota Motor Corp. says it will have an annual capacity of 30,000-45,000 units for its Tacoma Double Cab pickup when the all-new 4-door compact pickup hits dealerships in October. “There's certainly a strong demand,” says Don Esmond, Toyota Div. general manager. The Tacoma Double Cab will offer a 61.4 ins. bed, which is more than 6 ins. longer than the cargo area of the first-to-market Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. The cabin features a 60/40 fold down rear bench. Engine choices include a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tacoma Double Cab Due in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642