TagAZ Korea, a unit of Russian auto maker OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod, denies to a Seoul court Wednesday allegations it stole technology from GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. “TagAZ Korea denied it and said they were very busy and confused by many matters, because one of their executive technical employees under investigation by prosecutors had committed suicide,” a GMDAT spokesman tells Ward’s. He also says TagAZ attorneys were in court without proper documentation to support ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TagAZ Denies in Korean Court Theft of GM Daewoo Vehicle Technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642