TAIPEI – Aeolus Motor Corp., a joint venture between Taiwan’s Yulon Motor Co. Ltd. and China’s Dongfeng Automobile Group, will complete a second-stage investment at its assembly plant in China by the second half of this year, more than tripling capacity to 200,000 vehicles. Yulon owns 40% of Aeolus, which produces passenger cars designed by Yulon but based on technology and platforms supplied by Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. Nissan owns 25% of Yulon.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan JV to Triple Capacity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642