TAIPEI â€“ Taiwan's China Steel Corp. joins seven partners to form an alliance to conduct research & development in the production and applications of advanced high-strength steel for the automotive industry. A major goal of the alliance will be to develop AHSS materials stronger than 590 MPa, along with related forming and welding techniques. A senior CSC official says the alliance plans to invest at least NT$80 million ($2.4 million) in the development of core techniques related to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwanâ€™s China Steel Forms R&D Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642