TAIPEI â€“ Taiwanâ€™s China Motor Corp. becomes the first auto maker outside of Japan to assemble Mitsubishi Motors Corp.â€™s left-hand-drive Colt Plus model. CMC invested $75.8 million to develop the vehicle, which the auto maker plans to export to left-hand-drive markets worldwide through Mitsubishiâ€™s sales channels. CMC recently launched the 1.6L Colt Plus in Taiwan with an initial sales target of 2,000 units per month.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwanâ€™s CMC to Build Mitsubishi Colt Plus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642