TAIPEI - Power Digital Communications Co. is awarded a contract to supply a number of undisclosed ’07 models for Volkswagen AG. PDC, a leading Taiwanese maker of automotive and consumer electronics products, has been supplying Volkswagen with in-dash car computers since 2000 and will introduce a more complex system that includes navigation capability beginning with the ’07 models, a company spokesman says.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwan Supplier Wins VW Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642