TAIPEI – Taiwan’s Yulon Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Ford Lio Ho Motor Co. Ltd. and Kuozui Motors Ltd. reveal their stepped-up export plans for 2008. Yulon Nissan expects to ship 5,000 locally assembled 3.5-ton (3.2-t) Nissan Cabstar diesel-engine commercial vehicles to Mexico this year. The auto maker says it plans to spend at least NT$1 billion ($30.8 million) on research and development in 2008, with much of the money earmarked for the recently established Yulon Nissan Design Center. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Taiwanese Auto Makers Target Exports This Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642