Not all that long ago I had the chance to personally meet Giorgietto Giugiaro, the ultra-famous Italian car designer. "Gosh," I gushed, "you certainly had a vision of where body styles would be headed in the future. Twenty years ago you said that the one-box design would become the dominant body style in the future." "No," he said matter of factly, "you’re wrong. I said that 30 years ago." Giugiaro knew that space efficiency and packaging are some of the greatest challenges a designer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Take Another Look at the One-Box Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642