CANBERRA – Chrysler Jeep Australia Ltd. next month will offer a limited-production version of the PT Cruiser. Drenched in tangerine paint, it’s the ’03 Chrysler PT StreetCruiser 2. The Cruiser is manufactured at Chrysler Group's Toluca assembly plant in Mexico, and production is limited to 47 units for the Australian market. "The Chrysler PT StreetCruiser 2 is an exclusive vehicle for the customer who wants to make a splash on the street," says Managing Director Gerry Jenkins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tangerine PT Cruises Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642