GM Holden Chairman and Managing Director Mike Devereux is named to a government task force that will map out a vision for the future of Australiaâ€™s manufacturing sector. Innovation, Industry, Science and Research Minister Kim Carr says the aim is to strengthen local firms, including automotive, as they adapt to changes in the nationâ€™s economy and the rise of Asia. â€śWe want to see the sector move up the value chain,â€ť Carr says. â€śTo do this we need to build the skills and innovation that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Task Force to Map Australiaâ€™s Manufacturing Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642