India’s Tata Motors Ltd. says its TL Sprint, to be displayed at the upcoming Bangkok auto show, will be called the Xenon when it goes on sale in Thailand. The Xenon will be produced by Tata Motors (Thailand) Co., a 70-30 joint venture between Tata and Thonburi Automotive Assembly Plant Co. The 1.3 billion baht ($42.8 million) project will see Tata pickups produced at Thonburi’s assembly plant in Samut Prakan, Thailand, at full capacity of 35,000 units annually. Tata Thailand CEO Ajit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata to Display Xenon Pickup for Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642