MUMBAI – Tata Motors Ltd. has diesel and hybrid Nano minicars in the pipeline, and they reportedly will launch by next year. Additionally, a gasoline-powered Nano with a 0.6L aluminum twin-cylinder, multi-point fuel injection and 4-speed manual transmission is due in another four months. Its rear-mounted, 34-hp engine is capable of more than 50 mpg (4.7 L/100 km) and meets Euro 3 emissions and safety standards. Chairman Ratan Tata said earlier this year, “We have always been a diesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Planning Diesel, Hybrid Nano Variants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642