DETROIT – India’s Tata Motors Ltd. says European homologation of its low-cost, segment-busting Nano subcompact car already is done, paving the way for potential sales in the U.S. The Nano Europa, which goes on sale in Europe in 2011, has a number of changes from Tata’s well-known $2,500 Indian model, says Tony Jones, associate vice president-Global Automotive Practice for Tata Technologies Ltd. Tata Technologies, one of numerous Tata group companies, has an office in Novi, MI, just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Says Tiny Nano Nearly Ready to Sell in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642