In securing a £340 million ($510 million) loan from the European Investment Bank, Tata Motors Ltd. has taken a significant step toward its goal of developing electrified powertrains for its Jaguar Land Rover subsidiary. The 8-year amortizing loan, approved by the EIB in February, will be used to finance the development of “micro- and full-hybrid drivetrains and research into more energy-efficient car bodies for the premium-car segment” where Jaguar Land Rover compete, Tata says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Secures Loan for JLR Investment; Daimler Sells Tata Shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642