MUMBAI –Tata Engineering made a token cash profit, before interest and depreciation, in the fiscal year ended in March, compared with a disastrous $100 million loss in the previous year. The new Indica and financial restructuring are bringing Tata back on track. Tata had been losing market share since the original Indica was launched two years ago; the car lacked refinement and smoothness. The new Indica is a reengineered car with a versatile platform. Tata Indica V2 Tata ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Sees Token Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642