GENEVA – Tata Engineering, the automobile division of Telco, India’s largest conglomerate, returns to the Geneva Motor Show with its interepretation of a multipurpose vehicle (MPV). The Tata Indiva concept hints at possible future derivatives off its Tata Indica small car platform. The Indiva is a 7-seat MPV that has been designed to be compact and space-efficient. It is among the shortest 7-seat MPVs conceived, measuring in at just 14.1 ft. (4.3 m). The Indiva features the traditional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tata Shows MPV Vision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642