NEW DELHI — Ratan Tata, chairman of Telco and the driving force behind the Indica car project, talks with Ward's Automotive International correspondent Hormazd Sorabjee about the car's significance in this edited version. Q. Is the Indica a car you want to buy, rather than something you need to buy? A. I would like to see this product not be driven by volumes but by upholding the level of quality. The product has to be one that the customer wants to buy because it is trouble-free, robust ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Telco chairman says demand for low-end cars to increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642