GRASS LAKE, MI – Tenneco Inc. says for the first time it expects to occupy the No.1 slot for OEM exhaust systems in North America in 2007, bolstered by a raft of new vehicle programs soon to launch. Currently, Tenneco claims to be the No.1 OEM and aftermarket exhaust supplier in Europe, China and Australia, as well as No.1 for aftermarket exhaust in North America. But the dominant player in North American OEM exhaust has been ArvinMeritor Inc. In 2001, the Troy, MI, supplier claimed the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco, ArvinMeritor Vie for NA Exhaust Lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642