Tenneco Automotive plans to sell 11.8 million shares of common stock in an effort to raise about $150 million to help reduce its debt and annual interest expenses. In addition to the public sale, Tenneco Automotive is granting the underwriters an option to purchase up to an additional 1.8 million shares, worth about $22.5 million. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Tenneco Automotive says it will use the proceeds to purchase the company’s outstanding $500 million of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tenneco Automotive Looks to Sell Stock" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642