Mike Donoughe, Tesla Motors Inc.’s executive vice president-vehicle engineering and manufacturing, is leaving the auto maker effective next month. In a voluntary exit from the California-based electric-car maker, Donoughe, 50, is joining St. Clair Consortium, a Michigan-based consultancy as senior partner. “His enthusiasm and expertise helped Tesla achieve fully ramped-up production,” Tesla CEO Elon Musk says in a statement. “He’s leaving the company on very solid footing. We wish him ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla Engineering Guru Resigns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642