DETROIT – Tesla Motors Inc. is working with Daimler AG’s Mercedes-Benz Cars division on an electric version of the A-Class minicar for the U.S. market. The car will debut after the European-market A-Class EV, Tesla founder and CEO Elon Musk says here before receiving the 2010 Automotive Executive of the Year Innovator Award. Daimler revealed in February it would begin selling the European A-Class EV before 2012. The A-Class program is one of three technology deals Tesla has with Daimler, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesla: Mercedes A-Class EV Destined for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642