DETROIT – Despite simmering opposition, Canada’s Tesma International Inc. is confident its merger with Austria-based Magna Steyr Group will be approved when shareholders vote on the deal Dec. 12. Minority shareholders object to formation of the new company -- tentatively named Magna Steyr Inc. -- which aims to become a dominant force on the global powertrain/drivetrain scene. Opponents claim the proposed deal devalues Tesma shares and forces the company to assume too much debt. But Tony ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tesma Shareholders Expected to OK Merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642