BEIJING — China's rapidly developing automotive industry is expected to increase demand for textiles used in vehicle interiors. Total demand for textiles and chemical fiber products produced for the automotive industry is estimated to have reached 169 million t (187 million tons) last year, and is expected to increase to 1.6 billion t (1.8 billion tons) by 2005 and 2.4 billion t (2.7 billion tons) by 2010. Total vehicle production, meanwhile, is estimated to have exceeded 2 million units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Textiles used in vehicle interiors in demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642