Thailand new-vehicle sales increased 1.6% in August to 56,653 units, despite political unrest that continues to hinder the country’s economy. However, year-to-date sales are down 2.3% to 438,067 units, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which collates statistics for the industry. The 1-ton pickup truck segment saw August sales grow 2.3% to 36,169 units, but new-car sales slipped 1.4% to 14,283. Toyota boosted its pickup truck sales 2.5% to 14,059 units, ahead of Isuzu Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai August Sales Not Hampered by Political Unrest" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642