Thailand's new-vehicle sales climbed to 52,829 units in August, up 3.8% from July's 50,872 deliveries. Year-to-date sales rose 15.9% to 449,598 units, 61,802 deliveries over like-2004's 387,796. Passenger-car sales increased 7.7% to 14,485 units. However, sales for the segment declined 12.4% in the year's first eight months to 118,754 units from like-2004's 135,622. Toyota Motor Thailand Ltd. holds 50.5% of the passenger-car segment with 59,965 deliveries. SUV sales reached 3,016 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai August Sales See Growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642