New-vehicle sales in Thailand soar 20.3% year-on-year to a record 79,043 units in August, as Japanese auto makers accelerated deliveries in a continuing recovery from the March natural disaster. The passenger-car segment jumped 26.4% to 35,545 units last month, while commercial-vehicles’ climbed 15.7% to 43,498. In the year’s first eight months, sales were up 19.6% to 583,958 units. The car market surged 24.3% to 261,332, while the commercial segment rose 16.1% at 322,626. Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai August Vehicles Sales Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642