BANGKOK – Thailand’s 27th International Motor Expo 2010, which closed last weekend, takes place against an upbeat backdrop for the domestic automotive industry. Records are being shattered by the month for both local and export vehicle sales, and the country, already the dominant automotive manufacturer in Southeast Asia, not only is cementing its position but also putting more distance between itself and rivals among the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. In the halls of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Auto Makers Ramping Up Product, Production as Consumer Demand Soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642